Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Jasons dowloaded pictures

      Jimmy neutron was on of my favorite shows growing up it was a show that me and my dad used to watch together so it was special for me, we would make sure that we weren't doing anything on the times it was on so we could watch  
               Spongebob squarepants is an all time classic show that I think everybody grew up on I remember when I used to come home from school in middle school I always used to watch this before I did homework and my mom always had to yell at me to stop watching and do homework 
             Otto from rocket power , rocket power was not a popular show that was on in the 90s but my sister showed it to me and it is about a bunch if kids that played hockey and surfed and when I was a kid I used to think that was so cool and always wanted to be like them and Otto was my favorite character 
            Chris krider is one of my favorite players from the New York rangers , the New York rangers are my favorite team they have been since I was a kid my parents are big rangers fans so I always dreamed of playing for them one day and I remember when Chris got drafted by the rangers I knew he was good and I have been following him ever since 

             I think this background is so cool, I'm from New York so we get a lot of snow up there but being a hockey player I love being in the snow and cold weather and this look like exactly where I would want to live one day , it is just so beatiful 

        

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL ASSIGNMENT

        My model Trevor has superpower and he is melting my hockey stick and set his car on fire                     Once again Trevor my mo...